Discover More About the Wide Range of Conditions We’re Able to Help With and What Treatments We Use
Using a combination of our four main treatments, you’ll find that we are able to help with a wide range of conditions, from common complaints such as headache, hayfever and back pain, right through to complex conditions such as Fibromyalgia and infertility.
Whatever you condition, and whatever symptoms you may be experiencing, you’ll find that we have almost certainly helped someone in a very similar position over the years, which means we’ll know exactly how to help you too.
The list of conditions we can treat is almost too long to list, so we’ve broken them down into groups:
- Addictions – Alchohol, drugs, cigarettes and more
- Allergies – From hayfever to asthma
- Back, Head & Neck – Migraines, back pain and neck problems
- Facial – Common spots (acne) to Bells Palsy
- Heart & Blood – Diabetes, heart diseases, cholesterol and more
- Muscular – Fibromyalgia, arthritis, fatigue and carpal tunnel
- Sexual Function – From fertility issues to diseases
- Skin – Eczema, psoriasis, hives and more
- Stomach & Digestion – Crohns disease, IBS, bladder & kidney
- Stress & Anxiety – Insomnia, depression and more
- Women’s Health – Women specific conditions
At Oriental Healthcare, we always start with a free initial consultation to find out more about your problem.
By doing this, we’re able to get a proper understanding of what underlying causes need to be addressed in order to relieve the symptoms and make you feel more like yourself.
Once we’ve done that, we’ll recommend a treatment, or combination of treatments, along with our estimation of how many may be required, and how frequently you may need to visit us.
When we’ve agreed all that, you’ll be ready to start your treatments and begin to experience the pain relief or improvement in your condition that you’ve been hoping for.
To talk to us about your own personal condition and to discuss how we might be able to help you, call us in confidence on 0208 780 0955, contact us online or pop-in to the clinic to talk to us in person.